Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Climbing

Whew. Three posts in a week or so. Watch out. Smoke is probably coming out of our computer. It's not accustomed to being used so much. :)

Have I mentioned that Carson likes to climb?











Sometimes--the climbing is ok. Even handy. Like at the park. When I'm close by and ready to catch any falling babies.



Other times...well...it's just not ok.

This picture just doesn't do it justice. (Well, it does the mess on our desk justice....) But our desk is pretty high off the ground. This kid is crazy. In a cute-but-give-mom-a-thousand-heart-attacks-a-day kind of way.

I can honestly say my days are not boring or mundane, right?! Ahhhh...the adventures.

p.s. No pun intended with the use of the word justice. :)

4 comments:

Rachel said...

He's getting so big!!! I can't wait for you to bring the boys to the pool this summer and watch him climb all over the slide!!!

Heidi said...

All I can say is This to shall pass!!!
Lacey is so doing the same things. Crazy!!!
If they only knew their lives were in danger.
What a cutie!!!

The Shirleys said...

I have been lucky that my boys haven't been climbers and that is the only reason I am smiling so much at all of Carson's pictures! He is so cute!

Unknown said...

He is so cute...but the climbing thing reminds me of Krista! Always out for an new adventure! Ahhh...I believe you asked for this...in prayers! right? XD