Sunday, March 22, 2009

Just Can't Help It

Chris's mom (a.k.a. Grammy) gave us a couple awesome cds for Christmas. Caleb enjoys one of them in particular. He just can't help it--when I turn on the cd, he comes running from anywhere in the house to dance to it.

So fun. I just can't help it--I can't get enough of it.

Don't tell Caleb...but it's also my secret trick. If he is upstairs and I need him to come downstairs, I just push play on the music and he comes running! Thanks for the great cd, Grammy!


And then there is Carson...he just can't help it either. Anytime he can get your attention now, he will flash you one of these smiles:



And talk with you like this:

Again--so fun. I just can't help it--I can't get enough of it.


P.S. Sorry for the grainy dark video. I didn't think to un-dim (is that a word? I'm sure it is.) the lights before taking video. I'm not a photographer (or videographer?). I don't think of such things. I just can't help it.

4 comments:

THE ORMES said...

Cute boys!!!!!

Caleb just cracks me up.

I can't believe how big Carson's getting. It's so much fun when they start smiling and cooing.

I can see why you just can't help it!!

JoEllen said...

OH MY GOSH! Caleb is so hilarious!! I love his awesome dance moves. He gets so into it.

Carson is so cute. I can't believe how different he looks from Caleb. Maybe he can sing backup for Caleb while he dances?

Kody and Brandy Nelson said...

I wish that you guys were close. They are getting so big. Give them loves for me.

The Shirleys said...

I love Caleb's dance moves! We also love that CD. However, we don't have the mad Caleb skills with dancing. We may have to study his moves a couple times before we listen to the CD again.