Thursday, December 1, 2011

Violin Recital



Caleb did awesome at his recent violin recital.

At his first recital a few months ago, Caleb was feeling super shy. Luckily, I was part of his performance so I got to go up with him and that definitely helped. But I really wasn't sure if he was going to get up and perform.

What a difference a few months make.

This time, at his second recital when it was Caleb's turn, he popped off his chair, marched up front, nailed every note with that cute big smile on his face and sat back down as if nothing happened. I was SO proud of him! LOVE THAT KID!!!

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

I love that kid too! :)

JoEllen said...

He is so handsome with his striped tie on!!

Dr. Mom said...

He is adorable!

Kat Curtis said...

Awesome that you have him in violin! I need to get the kids into some instrument. Someday. Probably.

And I totally remember your house and all of the projects! You guys did a ton of work on that! I hope you're enjoying your new place. :)