Monday, January 2, 2012

Life Cycle Research

You know we like research at our house, right? Remember this among many others? We are just so researchy. It's a word. Research it.

I've always wondered what the average life cycle of a gingerbread house is. This year...I was bound and determined to find out.












Results show: the average life cycle of a gingerbread house is surprisingly short. 56.2 minutes. That is some mighty fine quality research right there--brought to you by Dial Researchers Inc. You're welcome. :)

Research also shows that camera phones are poor substitutes for an actual camera.

Additional research shows that on the second day in January of 2012, the average number of blog posts one can catch up on is 2.0 before the blogger decides it is bed time. Perhaps that average will go up in later days of January. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

The Shirleys said...

Your gingerbread house turned out so cute! I love the way you do scientific experiments! Congrats on the move. Good luck with the new job Chris!

JoEllen said...

Your husband is so crazy! I love all these pictures. Even if they're not super super great. What you need is a new iPhone! :) The camera is so much better. My biggest complaint about my "super awesome iPhone" (sarcasm noted with quotation marks) 4 is that my indoor pictures are always crappy! The 4s really is better.

Happy new year!