Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Boredom? Never!

Before we had Caleb, I was a little bit nervous about quitting my job and staying home because I have a tendency to go stir crazy sometimes. However, that has never ever been a problem. How could you go stir crazy when you have an entertaining kid like Caleb?

Who needs toys?!? Caleb's favorite toy these days is the big red bucket:


He turns it over, uses it as a stage and entertains us with his made up songs:

Except now Caleb has a new skill. Bowing. So now he likes to turn over the big red bucket and use it as a stage, sing us his awesome songs, and then bows and says "thank you!" In this video, he had Chris, Uncle Kip, and Aunt Bridget all cheering him on! What a ham!

3 comments:

JoEllen said...

Such good balance! I love the video, it's awesome. Who needs TV when you have live entertainment like that every night! I'm so jealous that Sal is going to be able to partake...

Carolyn Hanson said...

I would never be bored with that cute kid around either! He's so funny! By the way, our blog is private now so shoot me an email and I'll invite you. carolyn.hanson@gmail.com

Jamie Smith said...

That's crazy about the soda pop can! I never knew!!!

I totally agree with the never getting bored! I thought I would want to work some after having Eric, but nothing is better then staying home and being there for all the cute and crazy things they do.

Caleb is always doing such cute things! I love all the videos and pics!