Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Fun Visits

We've had some fun visits the past couple weeks. No pictures, though. I'm lame.

First we got to have Sal with us from Vegas for a couple days as he was here on a business trip. It was so fun to hang out with him and we wish it could have been for longer. We also wish that JoEllen and Little Sal and Jazmin could have been here too! For sure, next time! Thanks for making time for us, Sal!

The day after that, my sister, Kaylyn, came from Tacoma for several days. We had so much fun! We did lots of stuff like, Fried Food Fest on Friday the Fourth, a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese, watching fireworks, going downtown, doing the mirror maze, going to Seaworld, and eating at lots of our favorite places. We always love a good visit from "Nyn!" And we are always so sad when she has to go home!

We are usually totally up for visitors, but our last visitor was very unwelcomed. It was a stomach virus. Caleb ended up with a really bad stomach virus and the poor kid was soooooooooo sick! I always feel so bad when he is sick. Luckily he slept a lot, so that helped. One night I put him down at 7:30pm and he didn't get up until 1:30pm the next day! Poor little guy. He was a trooper though and is better now. And I think the rest of us managed to avoid it. Knock on wood.

1 comment:

JoEllen said...

First of all - thank you thank you thank you for putting Sal up. It was a successful trip and all of us appreciate your generosity! Next time we'll all try to come, but I think we'll have to leave Jazmin at home. They won't let us buy her a plane ticket! :)

Secondly - I love the mirror maze, it's awesome! How fun is that!?

Thirdly - I hate the stomach bug, and I hate throw up, and I hate when the little kids have it! So sad! I am glad to hear the rest of you avoided it...

Lastly - a little bird told me that you're going to Mexico soon and I'm so jealous!! I love to go to Mexico, but really only with Sal because he speaks Spanish. Then I don't feel like I'm getting haggled when I buy stuff. Have fun, I can't wait to see a post of your trip!

We miss you guys!