Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Amusements

How do we manage to amuse ourselves these days?!? Let me show you.

I was downloading pictures and came across these:


Apparently here in Texas where it doesn't snow, we have to resort to catching rain on our tongues. :) I have no idea where Caleb would have come up with the idea to do this.

Good ol' acidic rain. Yum! :) I guess Caleb is the photographer of this one? Not sure where I was and how I missed the fun!

Caleb is pretty good about waking up and getting himself dressed in the morning. One morning in my just-waking-up-sleepiness, Caleb asked me if some pants he held up from a basket were his. They looked like his jean shorts so I told him they were his and didn't think too much about it. Until upon closer inspection downstairs in the light, I noticed something odd

He had on Carson's jeans. How a 3 1/2 year old is skinny enough to even get 6-9 month sized jeans on is pretty amazing to me.

Our new double stroller:

We have a double stroller, but it was in Chris's car in the trunk at work. So we took the other one and I was just going to have Caleb walk. He had other ideas. Kudos to Caleb for creativity.

Recently, we went and checked out an old amusement park for kid's that they have here in town. For just a few dollars, you can get a stamp on your hand to ride all the rides unlimited amounts of times. So we got Caleb's hand stamped and he had the time of his life going from ride to ride over and over again.

They have an old Ferris Wheel of sorts


If you look hard, you can see Caleb in there :)


Fun airplanes:



Cool boats



A crazy bus



Old cars to drive



They also had a couple rides that parents could go on too, including these helicopters and space ship thingys



And the ever popular carousel





Carson LOVED the carousel!!

He was just kicking his little legs so fast and babbling and talking all excitedly.

The rest of the time he spent like this:

In a front pack, with more kicking and babbling excitedly. He loved watching all the rides and people running around.

Until the cute little guy just fell asleep

Cute boy. I love my little man. Isn't it just the best when they sleep on you? I love love love it! Maybe with one more love in there. Love love love love it. That's better.

And finally, there are our usual amusements

I can promise you that we are never bored. Our two cute boys have infinite ways to amuse themselves and us.

3 comments:

JoEllen said...

Where are the carnival rides? That looks like so much fun!!

I'm always impressed when Little Sal manages to stretch his brother's clothes on...I guess kids just get taller and not much bigger? How is that even possible?

I love the rain catching pictures. It's just too cute!

The Blaisdell Family said...

Carson is SO cute! He's growing up too fast though!

We saw that place so many times but never went. Looks like fun, once you get past the "these look old and scary" part :) I'm sure the kids loved it!!

Bobbi said...

We drove by this kiddie park 1,000 times while we were in San Antonio and never did take the kids. Justin remembers going to it when he was a kid. I'm bummed we missed out!