Thursday, October 8, 2009

It Begins!

Carson has started showing us his moves. He's trying to play it cool and stuff, but I can see he wants to bust a move.

Can I just say how much I LOVE kids dancing?!? Nothing like it. If only the rest of the world could bust a move as an auto response to music. The world would be so much better. And entertaining.

Seriously, so many people have told me that you just don't love the developments and stages as much the second time around with kids. I don't get it!! I am loving every stage (as is Chris) this time around with Carson just as much as we did with Caleb! It is just as exciting and fun!!!!! From starting to wave to people to the crawling and pulling himself up on everything and cruising, shaking his head no when he's full and doesn't want anymore food, to being such a daddy's boy that he busts out crying every time Chris leaves the room. SO CUTE AND SO FUN!!

People have always told us the same thing about marriage. "Oh...you just wait until you've been married 5 years." "Oh yeah, well, wait until you've been married 7 years. You'll see...It's hard...and not as fun." Or "wait until you have kids...then you'll see." Then we have one kid and people say, "Oh, you'll see. Wait until you have two kids." Whatever. Life is what you make of it. And I love my life with my little dancing fools. All craziness included.

5 comments:

THE ORMES said...

I love your dancing kids, too . . . too cute!!!

Life is definitely what you make of it, and y'all are living proof of the kind of attitude everyone should have. However told you it's not as exciting after the first is so wrong. It's more fun because there's more people excited about each new development. The girls (and us too) just light up with every little thing Declan does.

The Blaisdell Family said...

That whole last paragraph your wrote put a smile on my face. I was just saying that same thing to a friend of mine last week. There's those handful of people that can never just let you have your moment without them saying, "Well trying having x amount of kids, etc. etc. etc. BLAH BLAH BLAH" It's a rather depressing thought if you ask me!!

We have enjoyed watching all our butterbeans grow and develop and if anything Camden is the happiest because he gets SOOOO much more attention from having 5 people clap for and get excited about everthing (and I mean everything) he does!

I too love watching kids dance, really is there anything cuter??

JoEllen said...

I agree. Life is what you make it. It's your choice wether you're going to love your current situation or not. Sure, there are hard days, but the fun days/moments totally outweigh those. I hate that phrase "just wait until...."

Carson is is 8 months old and cruising around furniture? Wow!?

MikeNat&Co said...

I swear Caleb and Carson have the two coolest parents in the world!
I love the out look on life through the eyes of the Dials :)
Natalie

The Shirleys said...

I think you can enjoy the stages of developement more the second time, because you have already seen them once and you aren't so anxious to see them. It was hard for me to remember that Daniel was getting big enough to do things because I wanted him to be little still...

I think everyone would be happier if they had the same attitude as Caleb and Carson. Just kick back and dance! Kids are so much fun!