Thursday, October 29, 2009

Randomness

I know what you're thinking. (I say that a lot, huh? Maybe if the option 8 hotline doesn't work out for me, I'll moonlight as a fortune teller or do psychic readings or something.) But back to what you're thinking..."Krista actually did 4 posts in one night. Watch out. And she didn't just do one ginormous post. That is so unlike her lazy self." Just trying to keep you on your toes.

This post is pretty much just random going ons in the Dial home.

Caleb's first tp job. We just need to learn now that we do not tp ourselves.

So proud. Not that I've EVER tp'd anyone. Ever. Really.


And more funny Caleb randomness:

Good to know that if for some reason, Caleb ever loses the use of his legs...he'll probably be ok. Just needs a good dump truck.

Carson catching some air (probably not for the Grandmas to watch :) Skip ahead. Cute pictures on their way below....



Said random cute pics


1 comment:

JoEllen said...

Oh my gosh, the dump truck thing totally cracks me up! Caleb is so inventive.

Your two boys are absolutely adorable! Carson is really starting to have his own look and he is so cute! Such pretty eyes, and those cheeks! Man!!