Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Made Me Laugh

Here are some things that made me laugh this week:

My little plumber in the making



The kid LOVES water and will play with it with or without my help. Sick!



Caleb LOVES to go watch Krispy Kreme make donuts when the hot light is on. It's funny because he is SOOOOO excited and then eats like one bite of his free donut. But whatever. It's cheap entertainment. So the other night, I decided to take just Caleb so we could spend a few minutes together. He kept insisting that he needed to bring his computer. Fairly normal--he usually brings a toy with us wherever we go. But when we got to Krispy Kreme, I said my usual--leave the toy in the car. But he insisted that he NEEDED to bring it and kept saying, "Mom! That sign says you need to bring your computer in and work!" I saw no such sign. But finally, just thought, what will it hurt. Pick your battles. Fine. Bring the computer. So in we go. We watch them make donuts and I laugh at how giddy Caleb is to watch those donuts being made. We get our free donut and Caleb goes to find a place to sit down. He looks and looks and looks and finally runs for a spot. He shows me--THE sign.

Ah yes. What do you know. It does say bring your computer in and work. When will I learn not to question the boy?!? I hate being wrong. Every stinkin' time! And yes, we HAD to stay until ALL his work was done. At least he leaves nothing undone, right? :)

I decided to snap a couple pictures of the boys on our way out the door for church on Sunday. When I went back and looked at them, I was cracking up at this series of pictures....:

Awwww...brothers gotta hug!!



Hmmm...what's that you have there, Caleb?!?



I'll take that! Thank you very much! (The look on Caleb's face made me laugh out loud! Priceless!! Like..."Mom! Did you see that?!? The nerve!!!")



"And now you can have it back, brother. Thanks for sharing."

Love those boys.

5 comments:

JoEllen said...

Little Sal has been telling me lately that he has work to do. He'll pull out his computer and set it on the counter all official like. We've never taken it to a free WiFi station though, that Caleb, he is so smart!

I LOVE the pictures at the end. Brothers are so cute, especially brothers in their best Sunday clothes. :)

Kat Curtis said...

Oh Krista - thanks for making me laugh. Again. I LOVE those pictures at the end of your boys. Those are completely priceless. I especially love Caleb's face when he gets the sucker "borrowed". How fun.

Daisy said...

I have to say, the third picture of Caleb looks exactly like Chris at that age...that being said, you might want to hide your car keys when he is a teen...LOL!

Chris said...

Everything would have been fine with the car had the ball joints been stronger. (I learned all my moves from Bo and Luke Duke.) hehehe

Angelique said...

The boys are so adorable! We miss the 9th ward, but Eden takes good care of us. :) Hope you have a great week!