Friday, March 26, 2010

Circus Comes to Town

What? You didn't hear the circus was in town? Oh man. You missed out. We had great seats.

That's because it only came to our house! For two weeks straight!!!

It started when I had this bright idea to play musical rooms. Move everybody around. Caleb one room over. Carson one room over. Home office to a different room. Furniture out of our room. Furniture into our room. Toys to a different room. We started moving stuff. And more stuff. And even more. If only the paint on the walls would move too.

But we had to stop in the middle.

Life got busy.

And then the boys got sick. Again. Of the double ear infection (again!) plus bronchiolitis variety.




Hence the circus.

No pictures. I don't want to remember this circus. :)

Death defying trapeze act down the crowded hallway.

Stunning displays of dexterity as we bounce, flip, and twirl our way out of our bedroom.

The wondrous ability of the strong man as he maneuvers furniture and books all around the house. (And in some cases back again! Hehe!)

The awesome thrills continue as you watch the two young boys blast around inside the wooden globe at 65 miles per hour with only inches to spare between them and the globe.

The circus is mostly gone now. Mostly. (Such a relative term. :) I think I mostly like the changes. Mostly. I think even if I don't like the changes, Chris will not change it back. :)

Perhaps next time we can sell tickets and get rich. (Anyone else notice I have lots of schemes to get rich on this blog? I should start marketing this as a get rich quick idea blog. Maybe I'll strike it rich.) Buy your tickets now for the best show on earth! Date to be determined.

1 comment:

The Shirleys said...

I am so sorry your boys got sick! I do wish I could have seen the circus though. I am starting to get into the circus kind of mood here since we are moving in about a month...crazy, crazy...