Wednesday, March 31, 2010

In The News

Well, actually, you could consider it a slow news day at the Dials. But here is the news all the same!

News to Me:


I didn't know how much love I could feel for two little boys. Especially when I see how much they love each other. Makes my heart flip in circles.


News to the major league baseball recruiters:

Get ready! That boy can SMACK a ball. Left handed or right handed. It's a new favorite past time of his. Each and every day.


News to Caleb and Carson:


I actually do like and support child slave labor. Just so you know.


News to Chris:

Caleb really needs a haircut. Seriously. :)


News to the grass:

You're going to be oh so green this year...whether you like it or not. Those two boys are sure to water it each and every day.


News to Carson's future girlfriends:

Carson already drives with one hand on the steering wheel and one arm around his imaginary chica. Watch out!


News to anyone visiting our house:

Um, there was a lot of stuff "out of order" at our house recently. The kitchen sink even had a nice reminder. But thanks to my handy-man husband...things are all good. As always.


News to the same people visiting our house:


Don't eat the whipped cream. The top may or may not have germs. (I love how he grabs it like it is a bottle or something! :)


News to the carpet

Let's hope that Carson's new found love of making himself dizzy and throwing himself on the floor doesn't result in any vomiting. :)

News to the world:



I have the cutest, most adorable, loving three boys ever. Love those guys.

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

What great news!! I love the sibling pictures. Those are so tender. We are pumped to be moving to TX. Maybe we'll get to see you sometime. I imagine we'll make it to San Antonio a few times.

JoEllen said...

Such a cute little family. Your boys are soooo sweet! I wish we lived closer so we could hang out. I know all our boys would be great friends. :)

The video is super cute! I love your little man's laugh!

The Shirleys said...

I love the picture of Carson driving with one arm. :) I also love how well he works. Any ideas of how to implement child slave labor here?

The picture of Caleb helping Carson up the steps is so sweet. You really do have some good boys!