Wednesday, March 24, 2010

St Patrick's Day

Hmmm...I can't remember. Have I mentioned that I love holidays? Well, I do. :)

Soon after Valentine's Day, the boys woke up to a scavenger hunt that led them to their fancy St. Patrick's Day pajamas.



It also led them to a kit to grow some fun clovers

Caleb has been giddily watching those clovers each and every day. Most days are complete with hourly growth updates. :)

We did several crafts during the weeks leading up to the holiday and also made our traditional four leaf clover yummy sugar cookies. But sorry. No pics. I know you're bummed. We'll try to do better next time.

Joy school was at our house that week. We had a little fun mini St Patrick's Day party even though it wasn't in the lesson plans. :) Only Caleb and one other kid took me up on coloring their drinks green though. The rest thought it was a little gross. Speaking of gross

I was going to make something different for dinner this time, but Caleb begged and begged for green eggs and green pancakes. So we obliged.

On St Patrick's Day the boys woke up to their doors decorated. They also woke to another scavenger hunt that led them to a few little fun things to help them celebrate




Seriously...is there anything better then seeing your kids so very excited about things?!? I can't get enough of it!!!

And now we move on to Easter!!

2 comments:

JoEllen said...

Your kids are so cute!!

I love Carson in his little hat!

The Shirleys said...

I love hoe festive you are. If only I thought ahead enouh...oh well...someday I might be cool like you!

I love the boys in their hats!