Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Father's Day

Our theme for Father's Day this year was "King for the Day" and we had a lot of fun with it! The boys had a blast calling Chris "king" all day, making him wear a crown they made him, and giving him clues to his treasures and back rubs and just serving him all day. Too cute!!

Each year I put together a dvd of pictures and videos of Chris with the boys for Father's Day. This is the beginning of this year's dvd. I put this on here mostly because Caleb likes to watch videos on our blog and especially loves watching the "dad movies" as he calls them. If you're really, really, really bored, you can watch and enjoy too. But BEWARE!! Chris has turned to the dark side since moving to Texas and so there is ample dark music (country!) Oh, and cut me some slack on not being able to polish it. Something about some meningitis going on and a little helper that turned off the power button on the computer when I was about half way done and smart me hadn't saved it yet. :)


We love Chris so much and think he is the best! He is such a good dad to Caleb and Carson!! So much fun, such a good example, and so loving and doting!

We also love our dads. They are too good to us and we miss them tons! The older I get, the more I realize how much they have done and continue to do for us and how ungrateful I've always been! We love you and hope you had a good Father's Day!!

No comments: