Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Got the Fever

Phew. 7 posts in one night. (Just for you Chattertons! :) Jk. But your note to Chris on FB was timely since I had started all these updates this afternoon! :)

My boys seriously make me laugh.

The other night as we were heading into a restaurant, I turned around in the parking lot to see why Caleb was going so slow:

Funny kid.

At Wendy's Carson just couldn't help himself. He apparently like the music:

Carson. Already wearing his pants drooping.



My all time favorite dance--I call it the "Na na na na na na Dance." I'd like to thank my brother Kerry for teaching Caleb it a couple years ago. When we were visiting them in Washington, we were in two different cars driving home to their house. The car we were in got there first and Kerry taught Caleb how to turn around in the driveway, bend over, and stick his bum out, and say, "Na na na na na!" I don't know if he realizes what a positive and lasting impact he has had on Caleb.

Caleb does it all the time! Imagine my hysterical laughter when I realized that Carson has now perfected it too!




And while I was cleaning up the table at yet another restaurant, Chris took the boys outside. They decided that I (and all the other patrons around) needed to be entertained: (Highlights include more "na na na na na na dancing" and Carson's superman flying.) I was filming from inside the restaurant.


Never a dull moment. Just the way we like it.

2 comments:

JoEllen said...

Not only are the pants drooping, but I love that his shirt is tucked into his diaper! (or appears to be) Your boys are seriously too funny!!!

The Shirleys said...

Those boys have some serious talent! I love the moves!