Sunday, September 23, 2007

Another Reason To Love Texas



Football. Or any sport. Texas takes it's sports seriously.

We love to watch sports--especially college and high school! Such passion and emotion!!!! I love it! There is nothing like a close game--it makes your heart beat fast, makes you hold your breath...the anticipation kills me! And those are the games I don't even really care who wins! Just imagine the ones where the teams we love are playing....

Anyway, back to why we love Texas. You should see the high school stadiums here! They look more like college stadiums! I wasn't able to get a really good picture, but it's huge!!


So, the game we saw this weekend did not disappoint! We watched one of the young men from church play and it was AWESOME! The game was back and forth and came down to the wire--but his team pulled out the win with only a few seconds left in the game!

1 comment:

THE ORMES said...

What? You mean not all stadiums are that big? Yes ... I'm from Texas. I love going to games, but it's been since before Shelby since we've been. One of these days.