Sunday, September 30, 2007

Broccoli Salad and Chocolate Chip Cookies

We had a fairly busy week last week. On Friday, among several other things, I tried hard to fit in time to make this big broccoli salad and some chocolate chip cookies. Chris was camping with the scouts that night. So I load up my salad, my cookies, and Caleb and head out. I drop Caleb off at our friends house (thanks again for watching him by the way!) As I'm double checking the address on the card, the date "September 21st" catches my eye. Yep! The potluck dinner was a week ago. Uh, oops. Nice. So I turned around and went back to pick up Caleb (who didn't really want to leave because he was having too much fun!) Cookies and salad, anyone?!?!

So that just about sums up my week. I can't tell you how many things I forgot to do. Like bring my keys with me before I shut my locked front door. You know, stuff like that. Minor details.

The worst part about it, is that I think it's contagious. Those I talk to and have been hanging around the last few days seem to have caught a slight case of it too. Beware!

And no...I'm not pregnant. I come by my forgetfulness naturally.

1 comment:

The Blaisdell Family said...

Krista...that is VERY funny. I would have just started laughing if I did that. Sometimes life just seems to have moment after moment of crazy events like that. 2006 was like that for me. Every month there was something happening like me ripping the door handle off the car, my wallet being stolen, finding out I was pregnant with Avery sooner than we planned. It's times like these where the only thing you CAN do is laugh. Thanks for sharing that story. I hope you have a calmer week:)