Saturday, January 19, 2008

And The Award Goes To...


...the new movie that just came out called Copperfield!

But the award is for the dumbest movie ever made in the history of mankind! No thumbs up. In fact--all thumbs down. :)

Usually we put stock in imdb.com movie reviews. But this movie was rated 8.3 out of 10 stars. That's pretty high for this website. But I rate it 1 out of 10 stars. Not zero, I guess, because I jumped once or twice during the movie. Everyone in the theater was disappointed when it was over because it was just that dumb. I wasn't too disappointed. For it to be over, that is! At least it was fun to hang out with Chris and have some one on one time. And we did have an awesome dinner at Outback just before. So it was still a good night.

I apologize to anyone out there that loved this movie--just remind me next time to not let you recommend any movies to me. :)

1 comment:

Christine said...

Thanks for the info. Scott and I were thinking about going to see it. He thought it would probably be dumb, but my dad and brothers liked it (they are not very good movie critiques though, they are easy to please).