Thursday, January 17, 2008

Life

It's been a while since I've posted! Here are some of the things we've been up to the last couple weeks!

OFF TO THE RACES

This is a favorite pastime of our family. We all enjoy this one. Caleb is awesome at getting his toes right on the line. Oh, and just pretend that bag of dirty diapers isn't there. :)


DRAWING

Caleb loves to draw and color lately. My favorite part is when he tells me what he is drawing, like a "choo-choo" or "truck" or "bus".


PAINTING

Whoever came up with the Color Wonder products that only show up on certain paper should receive the Nobel Peace Prize.


PLAY-DOH

THANK YOU to the Plumlees!!!! Caleb LOVES his Play-Doh!!


SPAGHETTI FEST



Caleb and his good buddy Sal had quite the night. The pictures just don't do it justice. They both had a five o'clock tomato shadow and a bad tomato spray tan by the time they were done. They enjoyed their meal a bit too much. And we enjoyed laughing and watching them. And thanks to Joellen for feeding us her large, spherical, delicious, heavenly, exquisite meatballs. The recipe is a Giani serious top secret family recipe. However, Chris did keep a sample to take to a lab to have analyzed to try to figure out what's in them because they are really that good. Results are pending.


FUN WITH NOLAN



We've been lucky enough to be able to watch Nolan since Rachel had to go back to work. I know it's been really hard for Rachel. But we certainly enjoy his big smiles and having him with us during the day. Caleb absolutely adores Nolan and wants Nolan to do everything he does. The other night after Nolan went home, Caleb kept asking for Nolan.


BIG HELPER

I am seriously amazed at how much Caleb loves to help around the house! He is so much fun for me to hang out with!! Here he just finished putting all the cheese on pizza bagels, and is now adding pepporoni. Right before that, he helped me rinse all the dishes. Then he helped me load them all.


LINING THINGS UP

Caleb is obsessed with lining things up lately. This picture is hard to see, but first is his piano, then his zebra, then a basket of balls, then his Elmo chair, and finally the play mat. He lines up his Little People, his stuffed animals, my lotions...anything! I find little lines of things all over the place now.


CHRIS BACK TO SCHOOL




CHRIS LIKES HIS CLASSES THIS SEMESTER

Not that he hasn't in past semesters, but this semester he seems especially excited.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite part is Caleb's cheesy smile in the last photo--I'm glad his uncle has taught him well!

JoEllen said...

Of course I'm biased and LOVE the picture of Little Sal and Caleb eating their spaghetti and meatballs. I love that Caleb lines things up. It's cute. He'll make a great OCD track star someday! :)

The Shirleys said...

I love the pictures of Caleb and Sal. How can you get upset with sweet little faces like that?

I also loved the racing videos. I can't believe Chris cheated!) It looks like they help keep each other in shape!

Jamie Smith said...

Cute pictures! You have been busy with Nolan and little Sal! I can't believe what a good helper Caleb is! I wonder sometimes if Eric will ever get to that point! Every once in while he will put something were it belongs, just to pull it back out 2 seconds later!