Saturday, February 9, 2008

Pie!

February and October are extra fun months at our house because Marie Callender's has $5.99 pie month. Caleb is also very excited because it is pie month. I think we have discovered that Caleb too likes pie. You be the judge:


What a funny kid. He is definitely a half Nelson, huh?!? Gets just a little bit excited about treats. It makes me so proud. It's times like this when I feel good inside--like I have really taught him some things right. :)

p.s. Notice the drawings in the background that Caleb colored at church. For some reason, he is especially proud of his pictures lately. As soon as we are done with church, he has to "Show daddy!!!" and then precedes to shove the picture at EVERYONE in the hallway at church to show them his masterpiece on the way to find and show his dad.

3 comments:

Hillery said...

Keep teaching him the finer things in life!

Tilane said...

I react the same way when I see pie! :)

Unknown said...

OOOOoooHHHhhhhh Pie!
Too cute!

Caleb reminds us so much of Noah at that age.