Saturday, August 29, 2009

Revenge

So Chris thinks he's pretty funny with that last post. Posting a nice picture of me and acting like I posted it. Funny, Chris. Well, the only problem with his logic is that I have WAY more funny pictures of him. Here is a small sampling:



And so, I am making a plea to anyone and everyone to please help me exact my revenge. Please send me any and all awesome pictures of Chris that you have. Then we will have an awesome post. Come on...you know you have some somewhere! Help me out!

4 comments:

J.Reed said...

The first one is the best

Chris said...

Uh huh. IT IS ON!

JoEllen said...

I agree, the first picture wins...

The Shirleys said...

YOu guys are too funny! It is times like these that I am so glad Andy doesn't post anything. There are way too many imbarrassing pictures of me that Bradley has taken.

I await all the fun pictures to follow in this picture war. :)