Saturday, April 17, 2010

Assorted

This post is like a box of a dozen yummy assorted Krispy Kreme donuts. Wide variety, oh so yummy and no reason they're thrown together in one box except for convenience. And in no particular order.

Donuts #1, #2 and #3: We will take three of those melt in your mouth original hot glazed Krispy Kremes please!



Nothing melts me more than watching my boys playing together--especially reading together.


Donuts #4 and #5: Those cutesy donuts that they make into nice pretty butterflies and such


Awww. Love those boys. Not calling them butterflies. Just cute. Like those donuts are cute.

Donut #6: I'll take one of those fun donuts. Those donuts that Krispy Kreme makes that look like basketballs and footballs sometimes. They are Caleb's favorites. They're cool and awesome.

Remember that photo contest you helped us out with? The one where we took pictures of the boys pretending to be private eyes? CALEB and CHRIS WON!!! Woooohooo! See? Cool and awesome. Just like the donuts. Thanks Fulmer Investigations for sponsoring such a fun photo contest and for the awesome prize of two cool tickets to the Spurs game. Those two boys had the time of their lives together. I'll have to make Chris do a post just about that night soon! And thank you sooooo much to those of you that voted for them!!


Donut #7: This is that nasty jelly filled donut that I hate and Chris loves. I take one of these reluctantly.

Chris thought he was funny. He sent me this picture of our car on April Fool's Day. Mean, huh? I was heartbroken. Worried about our car.

Haha. I wasn't heartbroken. Here's the real story. I had begged the help of a couple people to help me get Chris for April Fool's Day. Awesome Jo Anne told Chris she had to go grab something from her car and came back and told Chris it looked like someone had crashed into his car. She even had the license plate number to verify it was his car. Chris went out and looked at it and then decided to try to get me back. He texted me the picture above and said that my April Fool's Day joke would have been funny only if someone hadn't really hit the car. He told me that he was so confused when he came back inside and Jo Anne said, "April Fools Day!" Oh haha, Chris. Nice try. And nice quick photoshopping skills. Later in the day another joke was played on him when someone told him he was going to have to do some work at another location where he did not want to work. Haha. Thanks for all your help Cindy in setting up both jokes!!!!! You're the best!!


Donuts #8 and #9: That yummy kind. You know...the chocolate iced cream filled ones


When Caleb does things that are good (yummy), he gets to put a marble in his bowl. When he makes not so good of choices, he gets to take marbles out of the bowl. When the bowl is full, we take a trip to Chuck E. Cheese. This is the second time he has filled the bowl! You can see how happy he was with his prizes from good ol' Chuck.


Donuts #10 #11 and #12: That weird donut with all the sprinkles (as Brian Regan says) "scrunched over on the edge"

I'm not even sure. Caleb asked if he could make some popcorn so he could eat it while he watched his movie. I said sure and he immediately started getting decked out. Tie and church shoes, with a sporty shirt and shorts, crazy green glasses and some hot pads. I'd say he's ready to make some microwave popcorn alright!

I think this is the funniest face ever!

One day Chris was raising his eyebrows up and down at Carson just for fun. This is Carson trying to do it too. Anytime we raise our eyebrows at him now, he will try to raise his too...and this is what happens. So...um...you may notice that we raise our eyebrows up and down a lot lately. Just go with it.



Latest edition of I Spy:
Find in my washing machine:
One Jacket
One shirt
One vacuum part
One Notebook
One battery package
One violin chin rest package

Um...yeah...I don't know.


Today only! Buy one dozen assorted donuts--get one video free!

I thought this was so cute. Carson picked up the bat, hit the ball, threw the bat, and ran for the base. So...he forgot first base and went straight for second...we will work on that. It's amazing what this little guy is picking up on just by watching his brother! I love this age!!

2 comments:

JoEllen said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE your little family!! I can't believe how big Carson is and that he knows how to play baseball! That video is so cute!

Their matching church outfits are to die for. Love the green ties...

The Shirleys said...

You have some of the funnest ideas for posts! I love the assorted pictures. You guys have lots of fun.

You gotta start them young and Carson is doing great! I love the video!