Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Big Green Ball!


You know how there are those things that your parents told you not to do that just never really sunk in? You know, those things you did anyway as soon as they left the house? We used to sing this made up song titled, "No Parents In The House!" over and over as we gleefully went about our business. (And to my family...admit it! You know that song is stuck in your head now!) Anyway, back to those pointless things they told you not to do...like not jumping on the bed...I mean, really? What could happen? Or how about not playing ball in the house?

Well, last night around midnight, I'm not sure why, but Chris and I started playing a basketball game in our kitchen with Caleb's big green ball. Somehow, the big green ball flew into a big tall glass of Chris's milk. Uh, yeah. Let's just say it gave new meaning to the word MESS! Oops! Yeah, it seriously flew EVERYWHERE!! Our kitchen was coated in milk. We were both laughing so hard. You know how it goes when you get slap happy. And we enjoyed the opportunity to clean the kitchen together.

And I'm sure I won the game. And that's what matters. :)

Dad, please skip over the following part.

Don't tell my parents, but I think I'm starting to see the reasons behind some of those things they told me not to do. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Krista - 0, Chris - 1 million. You know who won... :)

Wait...Krista - 1...you nailed that glass of milk.

Rachel said...

Yes Krista the point is you won! Sounds like you are having a little to much fun at midnight...just kidding.