Friday, October 24, 2008

I Don't Want To Be Takin' Two Trips...

Caleb is quite independent. When Caleb wants milk he goes and gets me his cup and the milk and brings them to me wherever I am in the house. Then after I pour it for him, he returns the gallon of milk to the fridge. I think he figures--why not cut out the middle man as much as possible? Just bring it to mom and then I don't have to wait forever for her to get it for me.

When Caleb wants chocolate milk, he goes and gets his cup, the milk, a spoon, and Nestle powder from the pantry. Of course, it takes two trips to carry everything.

Today I think he decided to cut the chocolate milk process down even further. Just load it all on my bike and push it to mom so I don't have to be making two trips.

Here we have the milk riding shotgun, his cup and spoon riding in the trunk, with the Nesquik holding on for dear life in the back.

For all you Brian Regan fans out there...kind of reminds me of "I don't want to be opening two jars!" Except for Caleb..."I don't want to be making who knows how many trips!"

8 comments:

THE ORMES said...

I know you know this, but you have 1 cute, funny kid!!!

Stephen and Gabrielle said...

Love it! Just too funny!

Anonymous said...

Very creative and very funnny!

JoEllen said...

Caleb is a genius!

Kat Curtis said...

What a smart kid!! I love it. He has such a creative little mind. It seems like you guys are going to have all sorts of fun as he's growing up (in a good way). :)

The Shirleys said...

Caleb is quite the little thinker... and resourceful! I love the bike picture. Just when you think they can't possible be any cuter or funnier they come up with something like this. It makes me smile to think about it.

Chrissy said...

Caleb is so smart! I wish my kids brought me everything when they wanted something. :)

Heidi said...

What a smartie pants! Caleb is so dang cute. We were laughing when we seen his little bike! Can't wait to see you guys,you will probably have 4 in your family next time we see you!! Can't wait!! We love checkin' out your blog..