Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Now I Know...

Now I know what happens when you leave your toddler alone in the bath for a minute with your expensive shampoo.... :)

He's too cute to be upset with, don't you think?!? As you can guess, we went and bought him his own Cars Bubble Bath that he is now free to use instead of half of my shampoo.

Caleb has been so funny lately. Ok, he's funny most of the time...but even more so now. His new favorite phrases are, "What is that, mom?" and "What do you need, mom?" and "You know what I need, mom?" (followed by the word candy or cookie). For awhile when Caleb gets a little bit grumpy, I say, "You must need to go to bed because you're being grumpy...." So now when I tell Caleb it's nap time, he says, "No nap mom! Me happy!" followed by the hugest grin. I love that kid.

4 comments:

JoEllen said...

So funny!! I love all the bubbles. It looks like a great time.

Stacy said...

Cute. Caleb is growing up so fast!

The Shirleys said...

I love the bubbles picture! It reminds me of one I have seen before only with bradley and the tube was about to over flow.

Caleb is getting so big. Bradley says "Hi".

Chrissy said...

He has such a good sense of humor- just like Mommy and Daddy! - Chrissy