Friday, August 3, 2007

Another 4am party night


And speaking of more free time...Chris and I decided to go see the midnight showing of the Bourne Ultimatum last night. I'm not sure why we decided on the midnight showing. But the movie was really good. I went to take the babysitter home (at like 2:30am) and got to her house and dropped her off. I realized I had a very flat tire. I didn't want to wake our friends up since it was so late, so I called Chris who came to my rescue with Caleb in tow. It took forever because we realized too late that all the parts to the jack were not in the car, etc. etc. And we still ended up waking up our friends (and maybe the whole neighborhood?) and had them outside helping too. :) Bottom line, Caleb got to party in the middle of the night (of course he can't stay asleep when there is something exciting going on!), and we all made it to bed at 4:30am. As a side note, it takes Caleb forever to go to sleep. It doesn't matter how tired he is, as soon as we put him in his bed, he thinks it is party time. He sprints from one end of his bed to the next, and does head stands, and laughs, and talks, etc. etc. etc. (At least he doesn't cry, right? I guess.) So of course he didn't go right to sleep when we got home. :) But it was a good movie! :) And Caleb is being good today. So I guess that's all that matters.

2 comments:

Jamie Smith said...

I love the headstand! How fun to see a midnight showing of a movie! I still have never done that before! Sorry about the flat tire.

Marci said...

He is so freakin' cute.