Saturday, August 18, 2007

Settlers Tournament

Last night was Settlers night. (As a disclaimer, if you're looking at this post and wondering, "Why didn't the Dials invite me?" it's because we didn't know you play settlers! So let us know and we'll invite you next time!)

So we played two rounds--the first game was to determine where you would play in the final game.

Here are the people who came in last place during the first game, and played each other in the second game. (Notice it's ALL guys!) (Mason also took home the Air Heads Award for not collecting some of his cards every time his number was rolled through half of the game...) :)





And the biggest loser of the loser table was...Marc! Congrats Marc! We gave him lots of snickers (the candy and the laughing)!




Here are the people who came in third place in the first game, and played each other in the next game:




Here are the second placers: (Andy also took home the Sour Patch award for Unsportsmanlike Conduct).




And finally, those playing for the championship!! (Notice it's ALL girls!):




There were lots of hard fought games, but alas, the winner was....Jamie! Congrats!




If I couldn't be the winner this time, I was glad Jamie won--especially just so the winner wasn't Chris, Andy, or Jed. :) However, since I didn't win this time, we'll definitely have to play again soon.... :)

3 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

Yea, I was wondering why we weren't invited:) Just kidding, if we lived closer Craig would have been all over that! I've only played once so I would have been sitting right next to Mark! Looks like you guys had a great night and were very creative with the rewards! I might have to steal your ideas:)

Jamie Smith said...

Thanks for the fun night last night! Also, next time you illegally upload all my pictures you need to at least leave a comment on my blog!!!

Rachel said...

That was such a fun night. I agree Krista, as long as it wasn't one of the boys who won!!! Congrats Jamie!!!