Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Tag, I'm It Again!

Ok, so a couple people tagged me to do this one. Sorry it's taken so long!

4 Jobs I've Had

  1. YMCA day care
  2. Retail (Kohls, Rite Aid, Dillards)
  3. Utah State University, Instructional Technology Dept
  4. UTSA, New Student Admissions


4 Movies I Can Watch Anytime
  1. Meet the Parents
  2. Happy Gilmore
  3. Remember the Titans
  4. I Walked on the Moon (Brian Regan)


4 Places I've Lived
  1. Cincinnati, OH (born and raised)
  2. Logan, UT (Utah State University, GO AGGIES!)
  3. San Antonio, TX
(I've only lived 3 places)


4 TV Shows I love
  1. 24!!
  2. American Idol
  3. Apprentice
  4. Oprah


4 Foods I Love
  1. Skyline Chili (Cincinnati)
  2. Larosas Pizza (Cincinnati)
  3. Firehouse Pizookies (Logan)
  4. Chuy's Jalapeno ranch and chips (San Antonio)


4 websites I visit Daily
  1. gmail
  2. blogger
  3. southwest airlines DING (you can get AWESOME deals sometimes!)
  4. myfamily.com


4 places I'd Rather Be
  1. Game Night
  2. At the pool reading a book
  3. On vacation
  4. Hangin with family and/or friends


4 People to Tag
  1. Foggy (hehe, I just wanted to put your name on there like that)
  2. Veronica (A new person to bug to GET A BLOG! :)
  3. Heidi (You should get a blog too! :)
  4. Kip D (You should start a blog and just post pictures of the treats you make :)

No comments: