Monday, August 27, 2007

Caleb...Gymnast and Dancer

So Caleb has decided to upgrade from just doing headstands, to now also doing somersaults. He thinks he's hilarious...and I have to agree. It is pretty funny to watch.



Caleb is also quite the dancer. When we were out to dinner, he danced the WHOLE time. If that wasn't funny enough, he wasn't content to dance by himself...he wanted EVERYONE at the table to dance the WHOLE time with him. He would start to dance and then he would point at whoever was not dancing with him until they joined in the fun. If anyone dare stop, he would stop and point to them until they started dancing again. You can tell who is in charge at our house.... :) I wish I would have got more of it on video because it really was that funny, but I was too busy dancing.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Caleb can "bust a move." Just who does he take it after???

Krista said...

After Jed, I think... :D

Krista said...

For the record--that was Chris that posted that last comment. Although I do agree that it has a certain resemblance to the "Jed Dance"....

The Blaisdell Family said...

You've got such a little character on your hands! That is so cute. You can see on his face that he is just in love with all the attention. What a cutie!

Jamie Smith said...

That is too cute! And you need to share how you do your videos! I need help with that!

Christine said...

I love the dancing! He will liven up any party! No wall flowers!