Friday, August 3, 2007

Happy Dances

So a group of us decided to do these little file folder activities for our kids. They took waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more time than I thought they would. I think we ended up doing over 30 folders. I did the happy dance after each phase. Finally done coloring the first set. Happy Dance. Finally done coloring the second set. Happy Dance. Finally done coloring the third set. Happy Dance. Finally done cutting them all out. Happy Dance. Finally done gluing everything on the folders. Happy Dance. Finally done laminating them. Happy Dance. Finally done cutting out the laminated stuff. Happy Happy Dance! We got together and swapped them and put the velcro dots on them and now, suddenly, I feel like I have so much more free time! They all turned out really cute, and Caleb loves them, so I guess it was worth it. :)

1 comment:

Jamie Smith said...

I feel like doing a Happy Dance with you! Hopefully, next Thursday we can pay and be done with them for real!